How to install ZK framework on any IDE

judacoor

Hey everyone,Ok, so I'm not so sure if this topic belongs in this forum, but it's related to XML bigtime.First of all, I was hoping you guys could help me out understanding the framework......it called the ZK framework and you can find it at http://www.zkoss.org/and from what I got, the ZK is a framework which enables you to add rich ajax content to your websites without having to programm thousands of lines.I found it because I wanted to build a web-based calendar, and I thought using ajax was going to be the best choice, for making a rich user friendly interfase; but when I realized what I needed to make that thing work on ajax, I was having second thoughts. So I found the framework, that makes ajax very easy to use, for example, in my case I'd just have to use the tag: <calendar id="" etc> </calendar>Anyways.......I didn't quite understand how to make that thing work with any IDE e.g. Eclipse; so please help understand how the framework works, for I need to start working on it right away.....Thank You guys!!!!

Archived