bgChange onclick

kurt.santo

Have this great code for a bgChange onmouseover. Is there a way to change it to change color when clicked upon and change back to standard color when another item is clicked? The script is:

window.onload=function(){var li=document.getElementsByTagName("li");for(var i=0;i<li.length;i++){	li[i].onmouseover=function(){		this.style.backgroundColor='#cacb7f';		};		li[i].onmouseout=function(){		this.style.backgroundColor='#d9d9a2';		};	}};

Kurt

Have this great code for a bgChange onmouseover. Is there a way to change it to change color when clicked upon and change back to standard color when another item is clicked? The script is:
window.onload=function(){var li=document.getElementsByTagName("li");for(var i=0;i<li.length;i++){	li[i].onmouseover=function(){		this.style.backgroundColor='#cacb7f';		};		li[i].onmouseout=function(){		this.style.backgroundColor='#d9d9a2';		};	}};

Kurt

How about:
window.onload=function(){	var li=document.getElementsByTagName("li");	for(var i=0;i<li.length;i++){		li[i].onclick=function(){			var li=document.getElementsByTagName("li");			for(var i=0;i<li.length;i++){			li[i].style.backgroundColor='#d9d9a2';			};			this.style.backgroundColor='#cacb7f';		};	}};

How about:
window.onload=function(){	var li=document.getElementsByTagName("li");	for(var i=0;i<li.length;i++){		li[i].onclick=function(){			var li=document.getElementsByTagName("li");			for(var i=0;i<li.length;i++){			li[i].style.backgroundColor='#d9d9a2';			};			this.style.backgroundColor='#cacb7f';		};	}};

I tried it, but it does not change the change the bg color for the li clicked upon, it rather does it for the parent li element. Also, when you click onto different li item it does not change the bg colour any more... Kurt

Archived