Problem with opening popup in IE

Guest animesh

Guest animesh

I'm using one calendar popup in my jsp page. This jsp is running in Weblogic server. In weblogic the calendar popup is coming properly. But when this jsp is called from some other asp file through cross domain url this calendar popup is giving some problem. Its showing "Permission Denied" alert. While debugging I'm getting the problem in the following line.parent.opener.calDocFrameset For opening the popup following method is used.function showCalendar(dateField) {currentMonth= (new Date()).getMonth();showPreviousMonth=2;showNextMonth=1;count=currentMonth;setDateField(dateField);calDocFrameset = calDocTop+calDocBottom;// DISPLAY THE CALENDAR IN A NEW POPUP WINDOW top.newWin = window.open("java script:parent.opener.calDocFrameset", "calWin", "dependent=yes, width=250, height=200, screenX=200, screenY=300, titlebar=yes" ); top.newWin.focus();}And for writing to the calendar the following method is used.function writeCalendar() { // CREATE THE NEW CALENDAR FOR THE SELECTED MONTH & YEAR calDocBottom = buildBottomCalFrame(); calDocTop = buildTopCalFrame(); calDocFrameset = calDocTop+calDocBottom; // WRITE THE NEW CALENDAR TO THE BOTTOM FRAME top.newWin.document.open(); top.newWin.document.write(calDocFrameset); top.newWin.document.close();}Is there any solution?