Parsing the XML DOM

Guest gbozkaya

Guest gbozkaya

Hello,I am tring to run the "Parse an XML file - Crossbrowser example" from the site. It works perfectly on your site for Opera or Netscape. However, when I copy it to my localhost and run, it doesn't display anything. Though, IE works fien from my localhost. Is there anything special I need to load to my computer for Netscape or Opera? Or is there a tool in these browsers I need to turn on. Please help...Thanks,Gabriel B.

Hello,I am tring to run the "Parse an XML file - Crossbrowser example" from the site. It works perfectly on your site for Opera or Netscape. However, when I copy it to my localhost and run, it doesn't display anything. Though, IE works fien from my localhost. Is there anything special I need to load to my computer for Netscape or Opera? Or is there a tool in these browsers I need to turn on. Please help...Thanks,Gabriel B.
When you copy the note.xml file, are you sure you aren't also copying the "-"? By that I mean that you must first click "View Source" and copy what's there, not what's on screen, as there are differences.

Archived