ASP ObjMail.cc

magyar

Hello,I would like to send 2 copies of the email to 2 different departments in a company. In my code I have : ObjMail.cc = "customerservice@company.com". This is ok for one copy but I need to send a second copy to a different department. I tried the following :ObjMail.cc = "customerservice@company.com,differentdepartment@company.com" but this doesn't work. I also tried different combinations repositioning the comma and quotes etc but no luck.Is there any way to send 2 copies of the form email?Thanks your help.Magyar

Hello,I would like to send 2 copies of the email to 2 different departments in a company. In my code I have : ObjMail.cc = "customerservice@company.com". This is ok for one copy but I need to send a second copy to a different department. I tried the following :ObjMail.cc = "customerservice@company.com,differentdepartment@company.com" but this doesn't work. I also tried different combinations repositioning the comma and quotes etc but no luck.Is there any way to send 2 copies of the form email?Thanks your help.Magyar
An email recipient list should be semicolon-separated, not comma-separated. I think you'll find it works if you use ";" instead.

Archived