Help mE noobie Please :P

ohayo85

hi guys, i got a problem here..first, i had installed PHP5 and apache 2.0.61. Everything works fine. Now i would like to add XSLT and i have been follow instruction like, remove the leading semicolon from the line which reads ;extension=php_xsl.dll from php.ini. After that, i restart my apache. Next, i test my simple code to test whether my XSLT functionality works or not but it show me error which is "Fatal error: Class 'Xsltprocessor' not found in D:\Web\WebServer\Apache2\htdocs\testXslt.php on line 8"or"Fatal error: Call to undefined function xslt_create() in D:\Web\WebServer\Apache2\htdocs\PHP XSL\Testing.php on line 2"so any help will greatly appreciated.ohayo85

Are you sure the extension_dir directive in php.ini is also set properly? It's a common mistake to miss that part (I wasn't able to run XSLT on PHP5 for quite a long time because of it).The directive by default should be something like:

extension_dir = "./ext"

which is not good enough. You need to explicitly specify the directory in which PHP resides + the extension dir (most often called "ext"). So, if PHP is located in

C:\PHP

specify this directive as

extension_dir = "C:\PHP\ext"

Archived