My webform failed to sent out visitor's confirmatiom message...

moneytree

Hi everyone,Good day to you.I had written a html code for my webform and it is integrated to my autoresponder provided by my web hosting company.However,it failed to send out a reply of visitor confirmation message to that paricular visitor's email account after his/her opt-in,may I know what wrong with my webform ? But,it's working if I send a message through my yahoo's mail account ! (No through this webform)The following is the html code for my webform :<html><body><form METHOD="post" ENCTYPE="text/plain" ACTION="mailto:moneytree@moneymakeyourich.com"><h3 align="center">Get your Free Gifts!<h3>First Name :<input type="text" name="FirstName" size="20"><br> Last Name :<input type="text" name="LastName" size="20"><br>Email Address :<input type="text" name="Emailaddress" size="20"><br><input type="Submit" value="submit"></form><p>Important:I will never share your informations with anyone !And you can unsubscribe at any time</p></body></html>Please assist and advice me on how to get it done.Thank you.Best regardsManicui

Archived