Web Application

boarderfolife

Hi guys,I have a problem with my company because 3 of my sales reps keep contacting the same clients, so I need to set up a system on the web where they can enter their calls and visits "real-time".I have a very simple Excel format but need the same setup for the web (since Excel can't be loaded directly on the web).I don't need a complicated search featured database. Just a single spreadsheet (that can be edited on the web) is what I'm looking for.Can anyone guide me to the bare basics in doing this web application? I know it's a great deal to ask, but any kind of help, guidance or reference is appreciated.thanks!!!!

I guess a MySQL database and PHP programming will do it for you. Examplify what you need more detailed, please.- Is this app suppose to gather information or just recycle it?- Do you need different user names to log in, or just a single one is ok?- What would be the columns of this spreadsheet (like "date of visit", "has been called yet?", etc...)?- What do you already know about PHP and databases?