javascript quiz?

bonnit

hi, was wondering if anyone could help, i am designing a site for a hypnotherapist and she is looking for a basic assesmment style quiz to go on the site, i have looked at alot of programs that could do this but to be quite honest they do way too much for what she needs. It just needs to be a basic point scoring system, that if the user has selected yes to 1-3 of the questions they would be shown one assessment and if they have selected 4-6 of the questions they would be shown another and so on, not sure if this javascript but it sounds quite like a sort of calculator style thing so i presume that it is. i am a bit of a beginner when it comes to advanced javascript programming, but would appreciate it if anyone could point me to an article, a tutorial or anything which might help in the design of this.not sure what the rules are around posting external links so i wont but a similar sort of thing that i am looking for is on a site called depression guide.thanks in advancebonnie

I posted this response to a similar question. It's not a complete tutorial and would have to be adapted, but it might give you some ideas. The heart of the matter is storing each of your questions and its possible responses (and any other data) in an object, and then storing all the objects in one big array.http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...ost&p=95826

Archived