Is this a CSS Code or something else?

YTK

Alright, I've tried about everything to get this to work, but I may be using the wrong code. Is this a CSS problem or HTML?At this site the text and images stay aligned when the page is shrunk like so.Regular PageShrunk PageFirst PageBut when it comes to my page if I try to shrink the page the text bundles with the browser like so.Regular PageShrunk PageSecond PagePretty much if I shrink the page the text will fall down, not slide with the page, how do I avoid doing this? Is it HTML, CSS or something completely different? I thought CSS, but maybe I'm wrong.That's the best I can explain it, I hope it's easy to understand.

I'm sorry! I forgot to put the link in it! I feel 100% stupid now. x_x, I put up the links.This might be a dumb question because I'm still relatively new to Web Page Design in itself. (I'm also sorry because I don't quite know how to phrase the question)But I want the page fixed as newseed said. When the page shrinks the text jumbles down, I want to prevent that.

Geeze, I've been very much off the past few days :), tis not the best way to enter a forum you're new to, is it? Anyway, the links now work, and I hope to get an understanding of how to fix this, and what kind of code it is.(The second page link leads to a page on my website, I want to learn a bit more about all this stuff before I finalize it and pay it. So it's not the best site in the world, but it could use some help. Any tricks to web design I should know, I will take through the private message system here.)

Firstly, you have a lot of deprecated codes that shouldn't be used such as <font>, <center>, etc. Secondly, you didn't develop any kind of structural layout to hold all your contents in.I strongly suggest you validate your site's code and fix them. Meanwhile, a quick (temporary) fix for you would be to add this to your CSS style: body {width:800px; margin: 0 auto;}This will make your content (overall site) 800px wide regardless of screen resolution and centered if larger than 800px resolution.

Firstly, you have a lot of deprecated codes that shouldn't be used such as <font>, <center>, etc. Secondly, you didn't develop any kind of structural layout to hold all your contents in.I strongly suggest you validate your site's code and fix them. Meanwhile, a quick (temporary) fix for you would be to add this to your CSS style: body {width:800px; margin: 0 auto;}This will make your content (overall site) 800px wide regardless of screen resolution and centered if larger than 800px resolution.
I'm still learning as I go, I have been experimenting with getting all of the "<center>,<font>" codes out. I'm strongly new, and hope to develop it better. I will take your suggestion, thanks you much. This'll work for me until I learn a bit more. :)

Archived