IIS server help please

astralaaron

trying to set up IIS service to host some websites and more importantly so I can learn asp :)the problem is that the IIS service is not allowing scripts to run... any one have ideas?EDIT*** this is the message i get when i go thereDirectory Listing DeniedThis Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.EDIT** new error:The requested resource is in use.

EDIT*** this is the message i get when i go thereDirectory Listing DeniedThis Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.
This sounds like you have directory listing disabled and you don't have a default document to load. For example, if your virtual directory links to http://localhost/myvirtual/, and IIS is set up to use "index.htm" as a default document, then you'll need a file called "index.htm" in the root directory of your virtual website.If the default document should be "index.html" instead, then click on properties for your IIS virtual directory and choose the "Documents" tab. This is where you can add the different files for the defaults.

Archived