PHP to ASP

astralaaron

I don't know asp, and my windows XP cd has broken so I cannot install the windows server to learn how to use ASP..I created a php file for a client that already paid me for 2 of these php mail forms... they work on my localhost and on some of my webspace that has php installed. the problem is he put it on his server and it didn't work. then found out that he didn't have php installed on his server it was windows server..so I am asking if someone could show me how to convert this php mail file to an asp mail file...heres the code..

<?phpfunction safe_output($string){	$string = trim($string); 	$string = strip_tags($string);  	$string = htmlspecialchars($string); 	return $string;}function clean_output($string){	$string = stripslashes($string);  	return $string;}function webSafe($string) {	$working = $string;	$working = safe_output($working);	$working = clean_output($working);	$string = $working;	return $string;}	$first_name = webSafe($_POST['first']);	$last_name = webSafe($_POST['last']);	$city = webSafe($_POST['city']);	$state = webSafe($_POST['state']);	$zip = webSafe($_POST['zip']);	$hphone = webSafe($_POST['hphone']);	$mphone = webSafe($_POST['mphone']);	$pbudget = webSafe($_POST['pbudget']);	$timeframe = webSafe($_POST['timeframe']);	$besttime = webSafe($_POST['besttime']);	$project_type = webSafe($_POST['pooltype']);	if (!empty($_POST['loop'])){	$loop = $_POST['loop'];	} else {	$loop = 'NO';	}$to="csr@iPoolQuotes.com";$subject="Pool Contractors Network index.htm";$header="www.ipoolquotes.com";$message ="-----FORM INFORMATION----- \r\n";$message.='FIRST NAME: '.$first_name."\r\n";$message.='LAST NAME: '.$last_name."\r\n";$message.='CITY: '.$city."\r\n";$message.='STATE: '.$state."\r\n";$message.='HOME PHONE: '.$hphone."\r\n";$message.='MOBIL PHONE: '.$mphone."\r\n";$message.='PROJECT BUDGET: '.$pbudget."\r\n";$message.='TIME FRAME: '.$timeframe."\r\n";$message.='BEST TIME TO CALL: '.$besttime."\r\n";$message.='PROJECT TYPE: '.$project_type."\r\n";$message.='KEEP IN THE LOOP: '.$loop."\r\n";$message.="----------END OF FORM----------\r\n\r\n";$sentmail = mail($to,$subject,$message,$header);if ($sentmail) {header('location: thankupage.html');}?>

he paid me 21 dollars for it already on pay-pal, i had already transfered the money and bought food with it before he told me it didn't work.I don't really really need the functions on the asp form.. anyway if you know of a way I can install asp on my localhost so I can learn myself please let me know.. has to be free softwareA

$first_name = $_POST['first'];$last_name = $_POST['last'];$city = $_POST['city'];$state = $_POST['state'];$zip = $_POST['zip'];$hphone = $_POST['hphone'];$mphone = $_POST['mphone'];$pbudget = $_POST['pbudget'];$timeframe = $_POST['timeframe'];$besttime = $_POST['besttime'];$project_type = $_POST['pooltype'];if (!empty($_POST['loop'])){$loop = $_POST['loop'];} else {$loop = 'NO';}$to="csr@iPoolQuotes.com";$subject="Pool Contractors Network index.htm";$header="www.ipoolquotes.com";$message ="-----FORM INFORMATION----- \r\n";$message.='FIRST NAME: '.$first_name."\r\n";$message.='LAST NAME: '.$last_name."\r\n";$message.='CITY: '.$city."\r\n";$message.='STATE: '.$state."\r\n";$message.='HOME PHONE: '.$hphone."\r\n";$message.='MOBIL PHONE: '.$mphone."\r\n";$message.='PROJECT BUDGET: '.$pbudget."\r\n";$message.='TIME FRAME: '.$timeframe."\r\n";$message.='BEST TIME TO CALL: '.$besttime."\r\n";$message.='PROJECT TYPE: '.$project_type."\r\n";$message.='KEEP IN THE LOOP: '.$loop."\r\n";$message.="----------END OF FORM----------\r\n\r\n";$sentmail = mail($to,$subject,$message,$header);if ($sentmail) {header('location: thankupage.html');}?>

thats all i need, not the functions

Archived