Image Link Decorations in IE7

LukeV

Hey guys, template is coming along nicely but I've ran into a little problem in IE7:1.pngYou see that little line between the image links? I can't seem to get rid of that. I have a class for both of the images.Any ideas how I can do away with it?Thanks.

That's usually a blank space inside one of the <a></a> tags. Even if you don't have any blank spaces, a newline will be interpreted as a space and give the same result. One way out of it is to cram the whole anchor and its text/image contents onto one line (no matter how ugly it gets). Another is to use CSS to turn off the underline.

Hey you where right it was a space between the <a></a> tags.I managed to get the buttons in a decent position using margins. By the way, how do you get rid of underlines with css? text-decoration: none? Cause I tried that, I think :\

how do you get rid of underlines with css? text-decoration: none?
Yup. The easiest is just a {text-decoration: none;} Of course that messes with all your links, which might be fine in your case. Or you could create a class declaration, or if the context is predictable, it could look like div a {text-decoration: none;} . Lots of ways.

Archived