help me

dawaxing

since i am new to asp and i am learning a lot from this site,at present i am student and developing a online feedback system while i encounter a problem.My problem is i want to give the administrator right to select a list of candidate from a dropdown menu which consist of all the list,the selected candidate by the administrator will be displayed in the feedback entery dropdown list, where student can select those selected...please help me how to code...if you further need infomation i will provide....

since i am new to asp and i am learning a lot from this site,at present i am student and developing a online feedback system while i encounter a problem.My problem is i want to give the administrator right to select a list of candidate from a dropdown menu which consist of all the list,the selected candidate by the administrator will be displayed in the feedback entery dropdown list, where student can select those selected...please help me how to code...if you further need infomation i will provide....
have a look to the below link, hope it's useful>>>> and not complicatedhttp://www.webconcerns.co.uk/asp/combo/combo.asp

Archived