pass data from one page to other without causing postback

sansat6699

i have 2 forms, on form named "A" i making some selection and click on button present on form A which opens form named "B", but i want to do it without post back and pass selected parameters on form A to form B all without postback. i knew parameters can be passed with querystring and postback can be avoided using onlclientclick function using java script all this need to be done in c# codebehind file but i am not getting success

_btnallhrpt.Attributes.Add("onclick","window.open('~/sales/allchrpt.aspx?fdt='" +PickerFrom.SelectedDate.ToString ()+ "'&tdt='"+PickerTo.SelectedDate.ToString()+"','','toolbar=no');return false;");

this is what i am trying in page A's page load event but it is not working, plese help me.

remove the ~ from the window.open path. Javascript doesn't understand this as it is an ASP.Net thing. If you are trying to say that the sales folder is in the root folder of the application then just start the path with /

remove the ~ from the window.open path. Javascript doesn't understand this as it is an ASP.Net thing. If you are trying to say that the sales folder is in the root folder of the application then just start the path with /
thanks thank you very much :):)

Archived