paging in asp.net

vj5

I want to do paging in asp.net. I have a form and I want to retrieve information from sql server and display in the form and I want to add paging to that info with arrrow pointing to back, forward, etc. how do I do? Please help. Thanks.

I want to do paging in asp.net. I have a form and I want to retrieve information from sql server and display in the form and I want to add paging to that info with arrrow pointing to back, forward, etc. how do I do? Please help. Thanks.
That article explains to do with Datagrid. I am not using datagrid control to display the info. I am using a form with textboxes and I want the updating to be done in the same form and that is the reason not using datagrid. Is there any more articles on how to do paging with form fields?

If you just want to break up a long form then showing and hiding divs with javascript yould be an easy way. Can you give me an example of some code you want to break into pages? You could also create different parts of the form on different webforms and use Sessions to store and pass the data.

If you just want to break up a long form then showing and hiding divs with javascript yould be an easy way. Can you give me an example of some code you want to break into pages? You could also create different parts of the form on different webforms and use Sessions to store and pass the data.
<form id="form1" runat="server">	<div>				<table>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					FullName</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtfullname" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Office</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtoffice" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Department</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtdepartment" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Special Designation</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtspecial" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Studio</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtstudio" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Extension</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtextension" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Alt Phone</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtaltphone" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Cell Phone</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtcellphone" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Fax</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtfax" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px">					Movecode</td>				<td style="width: 100px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtmovecode" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 40px">					Managing Director</td>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 40px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtmanaging" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 18px">					Manager</td>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 18px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtmanager" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 26px">					Dept Director</td>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 26px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txtdeptdirector" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>			<tr>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 26px">					Title</td>				<td style="width: 100px; height: 26px">					<asp:TextBox ID="txttitle" runat="server"></asp:TextBox></td>			</tr>		</table>		 	</div>				</form>

I have like 1000 records in the sql server database which I want to show through paging.

Archived