Anvilsmith Tech

mmcspadden

Here is my websitewww.anvilsmithtech.com***Note, the top menu is supposed to drop down, this works fine in Firefox and Opera (not sure about Safari) but not in IE6 or IE7 (Any notes on how to fix that would be fine)For the record, the top menu has been heavily modified from the open menu on www.grc.comand the search engine is one modified from http://www.php-development.ru/php-scriptsthe rest of it I wrote from trial and error. If you want to give some feedback please do, good or bad I can take it.

I would make the drop downs darker or lighter than the BGcolor of the content section. At the moment they blend too much. Also it might look better if you continue the gray backgroung all the way across the screen instead of having that big patch of white space on the right.Also the Blue on the "pop-open" menu items doesn't seem to match the rest of the site's monochromatic look. Maybe if you had something else reflect the blue else ware in the site. Perhaps in the site's banner or maybe in header text or something.Another things I noticed is that the menu shifts out of place when visiting certain pages on the site. I don't know what causes this or how to fix it but maybe it's something worth looking into. Also, speaking of the menu, I think carrying the black all the way across with the banner would look a lot cleaner.Just my .02

Thanks for the input Beef. I changed the background of the horizontal menu to match that of the vertical menu. I also redid everything in div's whereas before I had it in tables.

Looks very well furbished. You keep it updated, the drop down menu is good and everything look very professional. Keep it up!

Archived