Checkbox in xsl

jle

Hi All,I have the checkbox is defined in the xsl file:................................ <div id="dPassthrough"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tr> <td height="18"> <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tr> <td><input name="cPassthrough" type="checkbox" class="checkbox" id="cPassthrough" value="checkbox"/> </td> <td><label for="cPassthrough">Show passthrough traffic</label></td> </tr> </table></td> </tr> </table> </div>and I would like to find out if the checkbox is checked then want to add the flag="checked" in myhref below but the checkbox is not check then I don't want to add any flag to myhref.myhref = "comp_tp.htm?a_id=" + a_id + "&a_name=" + a_name Your help is greatly appreciated.Thanks,JL

You'll need JavaScript for that. XSLT is much like S3Ls - once it generates the output, it doesn't interact with it.With JavaScript, find out what the output tree looks like (tools like Opera's DOM snapshot help a lot in this case), and traverse that output to do whatever it is you want (I didn't really got where that "myhref" is).

Archived