Closing bracket issue

son

I do not get why the browser (IE 7) complains that a closing bracket is missing from my file. I checked and I have seven opening and seven closing brackets. The relevant include file is:

<?php require_once ('htu/mysql_connect.php'); // connect to database// check if id is passed into querystringif (isset($_GET['id'])) {	// if yes assign to $nsproduct	$nsproduct = (int) $_GET['id'];	// make sure the id is available	$query = "SELECT ns_id FROM general_items WHERE ns_id='$nsproduct'";	$result = mysqli_query ($dbc, $query) or die ('sorry');	if (mysqli_num_rows($result) == 0) { 		header ("Location: ranges.php");		}		} else {header ("Location: ranges.php");}// check if range is passed into querystringif (isset($_GET['range'])) {	// if yes assign to $range	$range = (int) $_GET['range'];	// if not a valid value assign range 1	if ($range > 6 || $range < 1)     $range = 1;	} 	else {  		$range = 0;	}// check if room is passed into querystringif (isset($_GET['room'])) {  // if yes assign to $range  $room = (int) $_GET['room'];  // if not a valid value assign range 1  if ($room > 5 || $room < 1)     $room = 1;}else {  $room = 0;}?>

The relevant line is '// check if room is passed into querystring' (what makes it even more weird). Does anyone know what is going wrong? As site is mainly for IE 7 (not my choice) it is important the error won't show...Son

IE can't see the PHP (as it is parsed server-side), it may be complaining about a JavaScript error. Is it coming up with a little exclamation mark in the bottom left corner of the window, or is it a parser error?

IE can't see the PHP (as it is parsed server-side), it may be complaining about a JavaScript error. Is it coming up with a little exclamation mark in the bottom left corner of the window, or is it a parser error?
Synook, I obviously looked into the wrong place. Did not think about the fact that IE cannot see the server-side scripting|-) Found it now, was the Javascript bit to change images. There was indeed a missing closing bracket.Cheers,Son

Archived