ASP.NET(1.0) Needed Help

Guest wandeihun

Guest wandeihun

Please Help!I am Developing some web Application Using ASP.NET (Ver1.0 -Yr 2002) using VB Coding & I am Using SQL Server 2000 as my back end.Please guide me in detail ( if possible) how to browse a file ( when my application was running in Internet Explorer) in my local drive, then select some file(txt.doc.xls,etc..) and attach (the link) it to my SQL so that I will be able to read/modify it (online) in future.Also how to brose the Font Tools option so that I can select the option I want & apply it to the text in the Text Box.Thank You Very MuchRegardswandeihun ( dominicthma@yahoo.com)

For this you do not need a database....you can link to the files directly and load them into a textarea then make changes and save them with a submit button.As far as applying formatting and styles you will need a rich text editor control to place on the textarea.Also I recommend upgrading your version of .Net there is 1.1 and 2.0 now...2.0 has alot of new features to make repetitive tasks easier, better security, etc.