automatically scale text size to fill the whole page?

lotte

Hello,I have a startpage that I use for my pda, and what I would like to do is have the browser automatically change the font-size (just a big bunch of links, no paragraphs or other markup) to fill the whole size of the viewport.Is that possible with css?Thank you!

Hello,I have a startpage that I use for my pda, and what I would like to do is have the browser automatically change the font-size (just a big bunch of links, no paragraphs or other markup) to fill the whole size of the viewport.Is that possible with css?Thank you!
Just change the number (1px) to change the font size.
body{font-size: 1px;}

Just change the number (1px) to change the font size.
body{font-size: 1px;}

Totally disagree. Not only is recommended you use ems for your fonts but using a 1px font will not be readable at all.As I said, use ems for your fonts' sizes, start with something just like this:
body {   font-size:1em;}

And don't be afraid to use Javascript, today the people that don't use Javascript are even less then the people that still use IE5, in other words, the amount of people that have Javascript disabled in their browsers is sooooo minimum that is not relevant to consider them anymore when designing a website.Bytes,

Archived