CardSharkMagic.com

Natechs

I watched one video (Jumping Aces) and liked it. He has room for improvement but several years to use it as well. (I tried this a long time ago and was horrible at it.)As for the site, it frankly needs a designer, mostly for a layout. And the font colors could use some work (especially at the bottom).I like the banner image, although it's missing something. The logo's wide-spaced font is a nice touch, as are the menu cards.But my guess is that you are his designer, in which case I'll probably enjoy the final product. Is the current CSS your handiwork?

Cool mouseovers. I think I'd let the appearing/disappearing ace do all the work. The text shadowing and the ace together seem like overkill, and I like the ace better because it's fresher.

I watched one video (Jumping Aces) and liked it. He has room for improvement but several years to use it as well. (I tried this a long time ago and was horrible at it.)As for the site, it frankly needs a designer, mostly for a layout. And the font colors could use some work (especially at the bottom).I like the banner image, although it's missing something. The logo's wide-spaced font is a nice touch, as are the menu cards.But my guess is that you are his designer, in which case I'll probably enjoy the final product. Is the current CSS your handiwork?
No, he made it all in Dreamweaver... :)

Archived