email

djp1988

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could notbe delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.This is the return message I get for sending batched emails to multiple (30 email's) at a time, I insert them into BCC so why and how can most of these emails detect that it is being sent to many people and so refuse it like spam ?It is mostly hotmail doing this, how can I send an email to all my members for things like updates? I already use my email adresse as the TO:Maybe hotmail is seeing that it is receiving an email which is for a different address?I still have a lot to learn about emails !

Your suspicions are correct - certain domains have certain thresholds for how many e-mails can be sent to its domain from the same sender. You might try simply modifying your interval to 20 e-mails every 20 seconds. I do not have th figures with me at the moment, but aol, yahoo, and hotmail all practice this spam prevention technique.

Can't you create your own SMTP server and send emails via it? Use the one provided by your host if you have one.

Archived