HELP! with js animation

benny20_1_1990

im a begginer at pretty much everything on web design. i do know some the basics of html and css. but right now im trying to make my moms site look nice and im going over my head trying to make some images work with js. my problem is i got more than one image i want to change to another image when you roll over it, but the closest ive goten is <script type="text/javascript">function mouseOver(){document.b1.src ="imagenes/Inicio2.GIF"document.b2.src ="imagenes/services2.GIF"}function mouseOut(){document.b1.src ="imagenes/Inicio1.GIF"document.b2.src ="imagenes/services1.GIF"}</script>and what it does is when you roll the mouse over it both images change to their second image. not just the one you put the mouse over. so if anyone can help out showing me the right script to do what i want ill thank you, THIS MUCH! i think and hope its not to hard. i didnt come here as my first resorce... i tried searching for a clue and modified it over 5 times trying to get it right. ps. i love this site, and i will post the website when i finish it or most of it. it will be pretty simple website with probablly a million errors and maybe i could get some tips on how to get it better.thanks for any helpsinceraly benny