Sticking to top in tables.

Yvil

[ANSWERED : THANKS KINGY]

Hey everyone!I'm building this new template and it really looks the way I want it, but:

20ie7tz.pngJust noticed I typed "places" instead of "placed"

How can I keep the Navigation on the same height as the "Lorem Ipsum" at all times?I've edited the image so you can see how I want it:

10x9f76.pngJust noticed I typed "places" instead of "placed"

Here is the HTML-code (I have no CSS, other then the background and border, on this table):

<div>	<table width="800">		<tr>			<td width="150">			<div class="title"><h2>Navigation</h2></div>				The navigation menu will be places here.			</td>			<td width="650">			<div class="title"><h2>Lorem Ipsum</h2></div>			<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, blablabla.			I've cut this because it isn't of any use..</p>			</td>		</tr>	</table>	</div>

My menu will just be an unordered list (as usual for menus), but that doesnt really matter.The thing is: In tables the "fullest" box defines the (in this case) height. The less-filled box will have it's content vertically-centerised then. What I need is some way to stop the less-filled box from vertically-centerising.And my "div.title" in css is only the background (the red bar).

Try vertical align. :)

<div>	<table width="800">		<tr>			<td width="150" style="vertical-align:top;">			<div class="title"><h2>Navigation</h2></div>				The navigation menu will be places here.			</td>			<td width="650" style="vertical-align:top;">			<div class="title"><h2>Lorem Ipsum</h2></div>			<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, blablabla.			I've cut this because it isn't of any use..</p>			</td>		</tr>	</table>	</div>

Archived