UPS Integration - Getting Shipping Cost - Urgent

vijay

Hi.. For getting shipping cost m requesting following url via socket in php http://www.ups.com/using/services/rave/qcostcgi.cgi and passing following params: 10_action,13_product,14_origCountry,15_origPostal,19_destPostal, 22_destCountry,23_weight,47_rateChart,48_container,49_residential now I am getting ship cost only for US location but other than US.. I am getting error "The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations." with Code: "1210" Is there any other API or Class / Method via I can get accurate UPS Shipping Cost.. Please help me..Thanks and Best Regards,Vijay

The error message sounds like UPS.com simply don't offer the service for the location you've specified (i.e. they don't deliver outside of the US).Since they're the authors of this script, you'll need to contact them. Ask if the above is really the case, and if it's not, what you got wrong. Don't forget to describe in plain English what you really intended. For example "I want to order item 13 from *insertCountryNameAnd/OrAddressHere* to *insertAnotherCountryNameAnd/OrAddressHere*".

Archived