DIV scroll

pankaj.ghadge

I have created a div tag in that div tag i am adding values......after overflowing the value i have enabled the auto scroll property. like: overflow-y: auto;when i add the value in div scroll bar moves on upper side.....I don't want scroll it down manually.......... I want to see the latest entry..... in that div tag........................so please tell me how to do this.......................

Right so instead of having to scroll it down manually you want it to scroll down automatically instead?So no matter what you enter into that box it'll just scroll by itself on screen? If that is indeed the case something like an HTML marquee is probably what you want.Like this? http://www.hypergurl.com/marquee.htmlIf not how are you adding your values to the div tag dynamically exactly? Do you have any code available?

Oh I see in terms of adding values, a little similar to the virtual keyboard I made. I have found an example of the scroll itself which is what I believe you want, but the values in this are called by ajax I think.I reckon you can combine the two ideas together? =)

Archived