Sending forms

Lone_wolf

Ive tried to do it myself, but i have finaly given up...What i am trying to do it to get all this code to send in an email, without opening an emailbox... just one where click the submit button, it re-directs you to another page & an email is sent....

<html><body bgcolor="000000"><font color="FFFFFF"><form>First name: <input type="text" name="firstname"><br><br>Last name: <input type="text" name="lastname"><hr>Username: <input type="text" name="firstname"><br><br>Password: <input type="text" name="lastname"><br><br>RE-Type password: <input type="text" name="lastname"><hr><b>######:</b>Male: <input type="radio" checked="checked"name="######" value="male"><br>Female: <input type="radio"name="######" value="female"><br>Undisclosed: <input type="radio"name="######" value="Undisclosed"><hr><b>Interests:</b>Computors: <input type="checkbox" name="pc">other languages: <input type="checkbox" name="lnguages">awards: <input type="checkbox" name="wards">games: <input type="checkbox" name="gms"><br>Making friends: <input type="checkbox" name="frends">internet: <input type="checkbox" name="net">cars: <input type="checkbox" name="Cars">oposit ######: <input type="checkbox" name="os"><br><br>Other: <input type="text" name="other">(please state) <hr><b>Personal Details:</b> (Will not go on user page unless permitted)<br>Age: <input type="text" size="3"><br><br>Date of birth: <input type="text" size="7"><br><br>Email:<input type="text" size="35"><br><br>If you would like the owner to add you on msn, state msn adress here <br>MSN:<input type="text" size="35"> <br><br><input type="submit" value="Submit"></form></font></body></html>

Would anyone be able to help me out by doing this?, when i do it myslef, i keep getting a error message.

you need a php script to process the information for you, and send an email.http://formtoemail.com is a very easy and simple one to set up and use.when you download the script, have a look to see what it does, and how it works.however, you have a password field in there, and i dont know how to go about it with the password.hopefully someone else will be able to fill you in about it. however, we may need more details, like is it a username/password combo with a database, or just a common password or what?

you need a php script to process the information for you, and send an email.http://formtoemail.com  is a very easy and simple one to set up and use.when you download the script, have a look to see what it does, and how it works.however, you have a password field in there, and i dont know how to go about it with the password.hopefully someone else will be able to fill you in about it. however, we may need more details, like is it a username/password combo with a database, or just a common password or what?

The password will work just like all the other input fields. Although, being that it's a password, it would probably be more standard to use <input type="password"> instead of <input type="text">. That way the password characters won't actually be displayed on-screen while being typed in....just in case someone is looking over the shoulder of your user. :)