How to match fixed img size with uploaded current image size.

soona

Hi experts,Pls clear my idea for my given code using asp.net with c#.protected void SubmitBtn_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { path2 = ""; if ((ImageUpload.HasFile) && (ImageUpload.PostedFile.ContentLength != 0)) { path1 = ImageUpload.PostedFile.FileName.ToString(); path2 = path1.Substring(path1.LastIndexOf("\\") + 1); } string getimgfolpath = MapPath(@"~\Imagesfolder_1\"); getimgfolpath = getimgfolpath + Convert.ToString(Id) + "_img." + path2; ImageUpload.SaveAs(getimgfolpath); Bitmap upimgsize = new Bitmap(getimgfolpath); Imagesizes = String.Format("{0} and {1}", upimgsize.Width, upimgsize.Height); lblmsg.Text = Imagesizes ; }From the code explanation : Just saved a uploaded images in "Imagesfolder_1" folder and shown image width and height values in "lblmsg"I would like to check my uploaded image with fixed value.My Query:-> I dont know where to fix my own value(image sizes) and how to check with "Imagesizes" and "getimgfolpath" ?here, i confused how can i implement this concept.Please give some idea to implement and any suggestions for my query.Its very urgent.....Thanks

Archived