Database Problem

Eugene45

Hi, I have got a table with two fields named "Link" and "Path". They are in an access database. In this access database the datatype for the 'Link' and 'Path' Field are "Text" and "OLE Object" respectively. I have been able to display the contents of this table in an ASP Page and turn all the Text in the "Link" Field to "Clickable Links" that will open documents or webpages. The "Path" Field holds the data or documents which should open up when any text in the "Link" Field is clicked. This is how it should work but it seems to me that when i click on the any text in the "Link" Field nothing happens. I have posted my code below.I have though been thinking about how i would incoperate what i have with ASP's FileSystemObject. Please let me know what you think I should do.

Set oRs=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")oRs.Open "SELECT Link, Path FROM Orders",oConnoRs.MoveFirst%><TABLE BORDER=1 COLS=<% = oRs.Fields.Count %>>   <TR>    <%Dim oField 	For Each oField In oRs.Fields %>	  <TH> <% = oField.Name %></TH>	  <% Next %>	  </TR><%Do While Not oRs.EOF %>   <TR>   <%For Each oField In oRs.Fields%>       <TD ALIGN=RIGHT>    <%If oField.Name = "Link" Then%>   <A HREF= "<%= oRs.Fields("Path")%>" > <%= oRs.Fields("Link")%>  </A>            <%Elseif oField.Name = "Path" Then                Response.Write " "              End If                %>	    </TD>	   <% Next	   oRS.MoveNext%>	   </TR>	<% Loop %></TABLE>

Thank you all

Archived