Please Tear My Site Apart

Cav

I'm in the process of redoing this site, but I want to make sure I don't miss anything My SiteThanks for all of your input it means a lot to me.
FF3Menu on the left - too large a font, goes over the colored areaText (subscribe) on the right goes over the box150 errors on the pageI like the graphic at the top.IE6subscribe over top graphic at my default width - happens in FF3 when I shrink page as wellLumens image missing in IE (among others)BothBad to use an image for text and link (Lumens).Looks OK with css turned off

Nice site, but now to tearing your site apart...I would definitely use a different font for the left navigation, just try mucking around with different fonts and see which one looks best.If your site was a tiny bit thinner it would fit on my 1024x768 screen without creating a horizontal scrollbar.The heading's good, probably a just few too many ads.Besides that, your site is pretty good, it's straight to the point and it's easy enough to read.Last tip, make sure you fix the XHTML errors in your site.Best of luck with your site!

Nice site, but now to tearing your site apart...I would definitely use a different font for the left navigation, just try mucking around with different fonts and see which one looks best.If your site was a tiny bit thinner it would fit on my 1024x768 screen without creating a horizontal scrollbar.The heading's good, probably a just few too many ads.Besides that, your site is pretty good, it's straight to the point and it's easy enough to read.Last tip, make sure you fix the XHTML errors in your site.Best of luck with your site!
Apparently the same 150 errors that I reported 12 hours prior are still there! :)

Archived