images dissapearing on browser

Guest Afroman

Guest Afroman

HII'm pretty new to Flash but I've taken the time to go through th tutorials. Specially the one that follows Flash 8.Now that I'm trying to make a site of my own I've stumbled on problems that I need help with. I apologize in advance if the topic is out there some where, I searched but couldn't find anything.The problem:I'm trying to do a slideshow that shows the different images in a scrolling manner.Much like the example that follows the program (Cafe Townsend) but without the button. 'The images just scroll horizontally making a brief paus on each. When I preview thin on Flash, it look good. But as soon as I try to look at it on DreamWeaver of IE then I get only a rectangle with the background color.After some experimentation, I've noticed that the animation does happen if I take away the images.Anyone knows why an animation that works on Flash doesn't work on the page?

HII'm pretty new to Flash but I've taken the time to go through th tutorials. Specially the one that follows Flash 8.Now that I'm trying to make a site of my own I've stumbled on problems that I need help with. I apologize in advance if the topic is out there some where, I searched but couldn't find anything.The problem:I'm trying to do a slideshow that shows the different images in a scrolling manner.Much like the example that follows the program (Cafe Townsend) but without the button. 'The images just scroll horizontally making a brief paus on each. When I preview thin on Flash, it look good. But as soon as I try to look at it on DreamWeaver of IE then I get only a rectangle with the background color.After some experimentation, I've noticed that the animation does happen if I take away the images.Anyone knows why an animation that works on Flash doesn't work on the page?

Are you publishing an html file from flash or are you just publishing a .swf file and then inserting that in a page in Dreamweaver?