Javascript

AARA

Hello Friends ! I want to know how to encrypt data which is in body tag? I search a lot.But I found a software to encrypt HTML. I don't want to install in kind of software to encrypt data. Please tell me some trick also how to secure our web page .Most of user can easily see code using view source in browser. * * Your Friend Aara * *

There's no way to really encrypt a web page. Anybody who wants access to your web page can easily have its source code. The "View Source" button is just one way to get web pages' souce codes. If that doesn't work, there are development tools that can grab it, and since only developers would want your code, they'd be the people that have those tools.Example:In Internet Explorer 8, click F12 (or "Tools" > "Developer Tools"), then CTRL+S (or click the "Save" button). The saved file will contain your source code.In Firefox, install the "Web Developer" extension, and on the toolbar, select "View Source" > "View Generated Source". Your original source code appears in a new window.In Opera 9, select "Tools" > "Advanced" > "Developer tools". On the new window, select the "DOM" tab, and select "Export current DOM view" (second button from left to right). Original source code appears in a new tab.All, regardless of what sort of encryption you had.No one can really encrypt HTML to a point where it won't be easily decipherable. It's just not the way HTML work. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. If you don't something not to be copied, don't put it online.

There's no way to really encrypt a web page. Anybody who wants access to your web page can easily have its source code. The "View Source" button is just one way to get web pages' souce codes. If that doesn't work, there are development tools that can grab it, and since only developers would want your code, they'd be the people that have those tools.Example:In Internet Explorer 8, click F12 (or "Tools" > "Developer Tools"), then CTRL+S (or click the "Save" button). The saved file will contain your source code.In Firefox, install the "Web Developer" extension, and on the toolbar, select "View Source" > "View Generated Source". Your original source code appears in a new window.In Opera 9, select "Tools" > "Advanced" > "Developer tools". On the new window, select the "DOM" tab, and select "Export current DOM view" (second button from left to right). Original source code appears in a new tab.All, regardless of what sort of encryption you had.No one can really encrypt HTML to a point where it won't be easily decipherable. It's just not the way HTML work. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. If you don't something not to be copied, don't put it online.

Archived