Return Var From Sendandload

Guest nilo

Hello-I have a question about my return var from a sendAndLoad.I am doing a sendAndLoad to an aspx Page sending and receiving vars. When I get the return vars back from the aspx Page I do receive the correct var but it also brings back the entire aspx source code.Why does it do this?How can I stop it from bringing the aspx source code back?When I debug on the aspx side it shows only the value of the var not the aspx source code. So I know I am not passing that to flash........at least not knowingly.This is what is returned to me: (the correct var of "HP OfficeJet Pro" then it shows all the code)

HP OfficeJet Pro<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"><head><title></title></head><body> <form name="form1" method="post" action="ITrequest.ASPX" id="form1"><div><input type="hidden" name="__VIEWSTATE" id="__VIEWSTATE" value="/wEPDwULLTE2MTY2ODcyMjlkZBQBKPDJeJI78NXdpY7ix3SKfPI " /></div> <div> </div> </form></body></html>
I am Using Flash 8 AS 2.0 & VB ASP.Net 2.0Hopefully the code below will make more sense. Thanks in advance.Action Script:
sendVars = new LoadVars();resultVars = new LoadVars();		sendVars.desc = _root.desc_fld.text;sendVars.sendAndLoad("ITrequest.ASPX",resultVars,"POST");resultVars.onLoad = function(success) {			if (success) {				[highlight=skyblue]_root.desc_fld.text = resultVars.desc;[/highlight]                                                             [quote]This is where I place the return var so I can see the results.[/quote]							} else {				trace("There has been an Error.");			}		};ASPX Code: (to return the var back to flash)[codebox]Protected Sub form1_Load(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles form1.Load        Dim desc As New String("desc=HP OfficeJet Pro")        Response.Write(desc)End Sub

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Archived