How to Create a Email submission box

phil189

i am currently in the process of designing a webpage that needs a email submission box. you may have seen in such internet bassed discussion boards like bebo and others a box asking for your email address and your password then it sends all the people in your email address book an email about the website you have just joined. does any one know what this is and how to make one, if someone knows and they could explain how it is done for me please tell me on here or email me @ philipisbest@gmail.com. thanks

You will need a server side language (ASP or PHP) and a database (MySql).You will have ot have a table with account information/users, etcYou will then have to setup the form in HTML then process it with your server side language (I will mention ASP from now on). The processing will include verifying that the correct password was entered. Then it will have to generate the the email and send it to every user via the email address in their account.If you do not have programming/scripting experience you need to set your sights a little lower.Recommended learning curve.1. HTML or XHTML2. CSS3. JavaScript4. ASP and MySql