Sliding Menu

jnf555

<html><head><style>body{font-family:arial;}a{color:black;text-decoration:none;font:bold}a:hover{color:#606060}td.menu{background:lightblue}table.nav{background:black;position:relative;font: bold 80% arial;top:0px;left:-135px;}</style><script type="text/javascript">var i=-135;var intHide;var speed=3;function showmenu(){clearInterval(intHide);intShow=setInterval("show()",10);}function hidemenu(){clearInterval(intShow);intHide=setInterval("hide()",10);}function show(){if (i<-12) { i=i+speed; document.getElementById('myMenu').style.left=i; }}function hide(){if (i>-135) { i=i-speed; document.getElementById('myMenu').style.left=i; }}</script></head><body><table id="myMenu" class="nav" width="150" onmouseover="showmenu()" onmouseout="hidemenu()"><tr><td class="menu"><a href="/default.asp">HOME</a></td><td rowspan="5" align="center" bgcolor="#FF8080">M<br />E<br />N<br />U</td></tr><tr><td class="menu"><a href="/asp/default.asp">ASP</a></td></tr><tr><td class="menu"><a href="/js/default.asp">JavaScript</a></td></tr><tr><td class="menu"><a href="default.asp">DHTML</a></td></tr><tr><td class="menu"><a href="/vbscript/default.asp">VBScript</a></td></tr></table><p>Mouse over the MENU to show/hide the menu</p><p>Try changing the "speed" variable in the script, to change the menus's sliding speed</p></body></html>hi this put onesliding menu on the left side, how do i had the same below it.anyone helpjnf555

Archived