Final Page Footer

Jack Tripper

i get the sense that CSS supports the notion of printed media, which presumably means it supports page headers and footers.What would the method be to indicate that some HTML should appear on the header of every page.What would be the method to indicate that some HTML should appear on the footer of every page.And what would be the technique to indicate that a page footer should appear only on the final page.i would like to consider using HTML+CSS to present content to users, but i have to know that HTML+CSS can be used to present content to users in the manner in which the users need content presented to them.postscript: it's okay to say that CSS doesn't support formatting to a printed page. If it can't do it then it's not the presentation engine for me, and i'll go back to the current buggy layout engine that i already use.

While you can control what is displayed on the webpage when you print it, you do not have any control over printer settings (margins, page size, page layout, headers, footers, etc.). If you're looking for a way to ensure that everyone prints out a copy of your content in the exact same way, you might look into creating PDFs of your content that users can download and then print.

How do you make a header appear on every page at the moment?

Archived