Looking for Flash Games!

Guest mpalma

Hello,I am a flash programmer who is starting a free flash gaming website. I am looking for people who would like to post their games off my website, in turn I will allow you to 'license' your game to others.All I require is a valid PayPal account, and you have to be 18+, so you can receive payments, if your game license is purchased. Also I will be holding a Flash Game awards every year and will be paying $5,000 for the top game submitted to my site. My games will not be eligible for the awards to make things fair.I will be handling all hosting of the games, you just submit your game and name your license fee for a one year period. Also, you can submit a separate 'customize' fee, if you would tailor your game to someone’s needs.Each game is subject to review before it is posted, and may be rejected due to questionable content. I will determine what is suitable for the site, and I will allow any author a chance to correct problems to be submitted again.The site is www.flashtreasures.com and will not be fully up for another week or two.Anyone interested Email me @ michael_palma@hotmail.com1. with a weblink to your game or the .swf file,2. include your name,3. age,4. one year license fee,5. and customize fee (if applicable)Feel free to drop me a line to the same address, if you need any extra info.-michael

Too true. Most people here are best at web design languages and Flash is not among them.The site still sounds cool though. The only concept I can't graps is wouldn't there be something free? Would authors be allowed not to requre a licence for them? If so, would that mean that their games will be completely free?