Xsl:if Relation Problem

Loriot

Hi,I have a source xml that looks like that

<tabell navn="A"> <liste> <data navn="kode">A</data> <tabell navn="same"> <liste> <data navn="Navn">Jens</data> <data navn="Navn">Inge</data> </liste> </tabell> </liste> <liste> <data navn="kode">B</data> <tabell navn="same"> <liste> <data navn="Navn">Anna</data> <data navn="Navn">Peter</data> </liste> </tabell> </liste> </tabell>
I want a result that shows only the names of the list following the kode A. Like that
<result><navn>Jens</navn><navn>Inge</navn></result>
My stylesheet looks like that
<result><xsl:for-each select="tabell/liste"><xsl:if test="data[@navn=kode]='A'"><xsl:for-each select="following::tabell/liste"><navn><xsl:value-of select="data[@navn=navn]"/></navn></xsl:for-each></xsl:if></xsl:for-each></result>
I tried a couple of different variations with this name followers but do not manage to figure it out how this should belong together and the result is always empty. Hope anyone can help.

there are several ways to do this. heres one:

<xsl:template match="/">				<result>					<xsl:for-each select="//data[@navn='Navn'][ancestor::liste/data[@navn='kode']='A']">						<navn><xsl:value-of select="."/></navn>					</xsl:for-each>				</result>			</xsl:template>

Archived