More Dynamic Menu Trouble

justinbriggs1

Hey everyone, I have another question regarding a dynamic menu if you don't mind. The site is www.adcuda.com under Solutions.I like the position of this menu, but as we add more entries it is going to extend to the right more than we would like. Is there any way to force the menu to start out anchored to the right of the <ul> instead of the left, then extend left as we add longer menu items and sub-menu items? This one is giving me a real headache, any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the CSS if you want to take a look:/* navigation */#top #nav{float:right;position:absolute;top:20px;right:22px;}#nav, #nav ul{margin:0;padding:0;list-style-type:none;list-style-position:inside;position:relative;line-height:32px; z-index:3;}#top #nav a{display:block;padding:0px 15px;text-decoration:none;text-align:center;line-height:33px; outline:none;}#top #nav a:hover{text-decoration:underline;}#top #nav li{float:left;position:relative;}#top #nav li li{border-left:none;}#top #nav ul {position:absolute;display:none;width:170px;top:33px;}#top #nav li ul a{color:#f4f4f4;width:140px;height:auto;float:left;border:1px solid #181818;text-align:left;}#top #nav ul ul{top:auto;} #top #nav li ul ul {left:172px;top:0px;}#top #nav li:hover ul ul, #top #nav li:hover ul ul ul,#top #nav li:hover ul ul ul ul{display:none;}#top #nav li:hover ul, #top #nav li li:hover ul, #top #nav li li li:hover ul, #top #nav li li li li:hover ul{display:block;}#top #nav .sub_list, #top #nav .sub_sub_list{display:none;}

Archived