Type Casting

Guest FirefoxRocks

Guest FirefoxRocks
So you've got PHP files scattered around your computer, you're the only one who uses the computer for PHP development, you have no idea who made the files or where they come from, but apparently you do know enough to be able to 1) use the functions in your PHP code (so apparently you do know enough about the files to know what functions they contain) and 2) show documentation for the functions inside the files (even though you seem to be reluctant to tell anyone where you got the documentation from).This isn't making sense. Are you bipolar, or schizophrenic, perhaps? If you're the only person who uses the computer for programming, maybe your other self did all of that.
I think the files might be left over from some example projects that I installed to learn PHP from but I'm not really sure.

I think the files might be left over from some example projects that I installed to learn PHP from but I'm not really sure.
So the diagnose is "amnesia" then :(. Bad diagnose for a young person... but perhaps better than the above two :)Even if that's the case - C:\Users\<username>\Pictures\2009\ and C:\Windows\system32\drivers\... very wise indeed :). If it is you who's reading - avoid doing that in the future. If there is another you, and it is it that is reading - look at what you have done to your otherself? Do you have no shame? Look deep into your mind, and combine yourself with him! Don't be just friends - be one. :)

Archived