TrueVision 3D Help

Kasdraven

So i'd ask for help on another forum for this but this is the only forum stupid Bess will let me on. Anybody know where to start with TrueVision 3D? I set it up and I can't even find a main startup program. I'm brand new to this and I need to start learning now as I havenb been offered the chance to learn from the ground up to work with a newbie game development team. They wanted a programmer and they want me to start learning as soon as possible, so could someone help me start off? At least set me o nthe right path? Also note that most sites are blocked on my computer, and so if you give me a link there is a very good chance I won't be able to access it because of Bess.

why are you doing this stuff at school??? They let you install a 3d character program at school???If you can't view other sites you will probably have to wait until you go home.If you are not at school where are you that has a site blocker???

why are you doing this stuff at school??? They let you install a 3d character program at school???If you can't view other sites you will probably have to wait until you go home.If you are not at school where are you that has a site blocker???

Yes. I am in an interactive media class trade. It's FOR this stuff. She OKs the program and we can download it.

Yes.  I am in an interactive media class trade. It's FOR this stuff. She OKs the program and we can download it.

Well you need to google for some support and tutorial sites and have them approved. Without having the ability to search for help on the web they are cripiling your ability to learn...since they are taking your money...this is wrong.I can understand the use of blockers in high school or elementary school, but in colleges and universities it is just outrageuos. The admins need to do there jobs and monitor the system (or just log all urls of visited sites) and review the logs every couple days...not block out the greatest resource their students have to learn.That is what the college I went to did. They just browsed the logs to see if any inapropreiate sites were veiwed. If you you got caught then you lost your access for a period of time (increased each time you got caught until you were banned permently, which basically ment you would fail without access to the network). This method was very effective. Not a single computer related student got caught, the only ones that did were in non computer related courses and they didn't care if they got banned.