urls list

smiles

i think you mean the drop down list next to the url is the history. to get rid of it, just erase your history.and that url there is an ip address.all urls have an ip address of where they are hosted, except its alot easier to use words instead of numbers for remembering what site you want to go to and where you went.that particular url redirects you to the main index page.

i think you mean the drop down list next to the url is the history. to get rid of it, just erase your history.and that url there is an ip address.all urls have an ip address of where they are hosted, except its alot easier to use words instead of numbers for remembering what site you want to go to and where you went.that particular url redirects you to the main index page.

I remember that this site named http://www.teslamania.com so I wonder if you are not allowed to access this site , so when you type the " easy-to-remember " url , it will be prohibitted , but if you type the "hard-to-remember" url , will it be prohibitted ??? :)

think it means that the have another site that looks the same :)