Form object

Ganael

Hi I'm triing to submit the Login information and sending them to two different URLs at the same time with the POST method, I also want to use 1 time the target "_blank", and then the target "_self".This is needed to open a php file which checks if the login is valid, and start my flash application. that Flash application need to get some variables of my DB, so I must write in my first window (with the form object) the following : "&MyVar=$MyVar"The problem is that I don't know how to send the input of my form object, at the same moment, at my window with the flash application and at my homepage...I NEED HELP!!! :)

Hi I'm triing to submit the Login information and sending them to two different URLs at the same time with the POST method, I also want to use 1 time the target "_blank", and then the target "_self".This is needed to open a php file which checks if the login is valid, and start my flash application. that Flash application need to get some variables of my DB, so I must write in my first window (with the form object) the following : "&MyVar=$MyVar"The problem is that I don't know how to send the input of my form object, at the same moment, at my window with the flash application and at my homepage...I NEED HELP!!!  :)

You cannot send it to 2 different locations at once and you cannot use the target attribute more than once.You may need to process everything in one php file then open the flash app in a new window once the authentication is complete.