Which One Is Suit For Good Job?

sunicani

I got learned that Microsoft's SQL Sever, MySQL, and MyOracle are the most popular SEVER scripting language applicated widely now!as a beginner, I want to choose one of them for my career in future. besides, whether Microsoft's SQL Sever and MySQL have the similar SQL language?any experts who can guide me?thanks a lot

SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle are not server script languages, they are Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). Server scripting languages include PHP, C#.NET and Perl. SQL itself is a database manipulation language. It is fairly standardized, most of the differences between dialects are just function discrepancies. Therefore, simply by understanding the concepts of relational database design, SQL, and other techniques you will be able to be proficient in the use of most RDBMS technologies with little additional learning required.

SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle are not server script languages, they are Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). Server scripting languages include PHP, C#.NET and Perl. SQL itself is a database manipulation language. It is fairly standardized, most of the differences between dialects are just function discrepancies. Therefore, simply by understanding the concepts of relational database design, SQL, and other techniques you will be able to be proficient in the use of most RDBMS technologies with little additional learning required.
yeah, sir. and, I can start with MySQL and, heading for SQL Server later. thanks a lot

Archived