How Can I Code The Submit Form Without Page Changing

lovekit

How can I make my web page sending a form submit without link to that page- = I'm not good in using English language So I'll try to explain you my problem = -I want to make a page with a form (or Poll) to ask visiter somethingBut, How to make [submit] or [send] button to do just sending detail (or anything they're typeing in the field of the form)just send form submit to my receiver&storage pageI try to use target="(I tested all type)"in that formbut it still redirect my page to my receiver pageI want it to be just staying on that page , not change the pageOr maybe just show alert "your comment was received Thank you for comment" << like this (it's just sample)I knew, that AJAX can help me this problembut I've been a foolish one. I don't understand it enough to use AJAXand I think, that must have anyway to do this by using just HTML JAVASCRIPT or PHP (I'm trying to understand PHP now but i'm just beginer)so if you understand my question (that I think, I use a little wrong word or phase, B'cos I'm not good in English language)Please help meThanks for the answerThanks you to read my questionsThanks you all

Err, I think what you do want is AJAX. AJAX is just a technique using the XMLHttpRequest object in JavaScript to send an asynchronous request to the server.Did you have a look at the W3Schools AJAX tutorial?

Err, I think what you do want is AJAX. AJAX is just a technique using the XMLHttpRequest object in JavaScript to send an asynchronous request to the server.Did you have a look at the W3Schools AJAX tutorial?
yes I didbut It hard to endeavour to graspnowaday I'm still reading (by my bad skill English language) the Tutorials in this websiteand try to understand how it work :) So, If AJAX is the ONLY ONE CHOICEI'm willing to try it 'till I got itPS. If I can find Book of How to AJAX with my language, that's great :)But I looking for it alots of time and all I was found is useless bookIt explain not clear, So I didn't bought them after I read inside some pages

• 2 weeks later...

Archived