Creating A Poll Script

lDaFreshKid

Ok this is probably not in the right section because i do not see a PHP form but oh well sorry, so i want to make like a poll script and stuff for people to vote how would i do it.This is what i wanted for example:"Who do you want to be DJ of The Week?"-DJ Brad-DJ Mod-DJ Kris-DJ Physco-DJ LaughSUBMIT BUTTONSomething like that BUT when they click Submit it takes them to a page that shows "thanks for voting" but i do not want them to see the results on who voted for who the only person that should see the votes is the Admin which is me, possibly could it be sent to my email?I know how to edit it i just need a full script of what i just explained the rest i can edit sorry if its to much if you need more explaining just add my msn its dj-cann0n@live.com hit me up their.

It's unlikely that someone here would be willing to write an entire script for you, for free. If you attempt to write the script yourself, we would most likely be happy to aid you with any specific problems you may encounter.

Archived