Html Exam Question

jakedawkins

on the website under the exam description it specifically states: "The HTML Developer Certificate proves fundamental knowledge of web development using HTML, XHTML, and CSS." I was windering what EXACTLY this meant. for example, on the HTML tutorial portion of the site its broken up in to HTML basics and HTML advanced. will only material from the HTML basics portion be tested or will both basics and advanced portions be tested??I was wondering this because it said "fundamental" instead of something like thorough or advancedIf anyone who's taken the test before knows this or if someone who's helped to develop the test sees this it would be of a GREAT help. Thanks a loadddd

My guess is it would have to draw from the advanced concepts too, or else it would seem like a hollow certificate if it wasn't comprehensive in any capacity. I mean this isn't any official, "recognized" certificate to begin with, so you have to take it all with a grain of salt. I would imagine though one could get a decent idea of the test by taking the quiz, as is generally the case in most fields of study.

Archived