Wowtah

Spunky

My Website: www.wowtah.comThis is a World of Warcraft fansite. I've been working on this for a little over a year and am no where near finished.My main purpose for posting it here is I have an issue with one of the pages.Using IE Browser go hereNow, click on any of the link categories (General, Quests, Exploration, etc...) Why does that error happen!? Thing is though, if you press the back button, it goes back to the site and displays the content that it's supposed to after clicking on one of those links. This page uses PHP to pull data from a database through my host. This error does not occur using Firefox.Just ask me if you need me to link some code.Also while you guys as it some critique wouldn't hurt I s'pose. =)

The page takes a while to load. Your background alone is 2.5mb. But it looks like a pretty good layout. It looks like a you've put a lot into it and I think the color scheme is pretty good. I would try to reduce page load size but the layout doesn't rely on the images so there aren't any side affects while they are loading. So it's not a huge deal.Also I found this-ididntknowthat.jpgHaha, nice tooltip.

How would you reccommend I lessen the page load time? I am planning on splicing the header I think that will help that to load more quickly.As for that tooltip on the alchemy thing, I don't think I put that there. It is automatically there from the flash because there is also a tool tip on the races page.Thanks for the feedback.No one is willing to test my achievements page with IE and tell me what might be the issue?

No one is willing to test my achievements page with IE and tell me what might be the issue?
I'm just a beginner but, I don't see your css for <span class="description">.I checked with my "Developer Tools" in IE8 and the "Error Console" in Fire Fox and couldn't find any listing for the "description" attribute. I don't know if that's it or not but it might help........Also, I haven't seen in any of the books or tutorials that I've read where you use the
<table></table> without using <tr><td></td></tr> tags.

If you can, I just haven't seen it......

I'm just a beginner but, I don't see your css for <span class="description">.I checked with my "Developer Tools" in IE8 and the "Error Console" in Fire Fox and couldn't find any listing for the "description" attribute. I don't know if that's it or not but it might help........Also, I haven't seen in any of the books or tutorials that I've read where you use the
<table></table> without using <tr><td></td></tr> tags.

If you can, I just haven't seen it......

There is no CSS for description. Description is the name of the field that the data comes from from my database. The span is just put there to identify that. I didn't put that that, that is generated code from my database.As for the tables, I dont think I am putting those there but that is a good question. All that table inside that "table" is from my database so, dont know about that.

There is no CSS for description. Description is the name of the field that the data comes from from my database. The span is just put there to identify that. I didn't put that that, that is generated code from my database.As for the tables, I dont think I am putting those there but that is a good question. All that table inside that "table" is from my database so, dont know about that.
Ok, sorry I can't help. I have no clue about databases.

Archived