Help Me Layout

tienphuonghk

I'm sorry.This is a eg:The winding road along Vietnam's coastline connecting the country's important cities and towns has borne witness to many twists and turns in her recent history. Built in the 18th century by Vietnamese foot soldiers and mandarins, it was called mandarin route. From the hectic traffic and fast business pace of Hochiminh City to pristine beaches in Phan Thiet, Nha Trang, Danang...and historical sites in Qui Nhon, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi, the mandarin route will be with you wherever you go. You will set foot on a maiden expanse of land between Dong Hoi and Ninh Binh where you wil find the local people and landscape exotic beyond your imagination. Sixteen days of travelling along this backbone route will give you an opportunity to tell your friends that "I have been there and have learnt about Vietnam".Day1: HoChiMinh (L )Arrive at TanSonNhat airport. Meet and transfer to hotel. Visit the most exciting crowded city: Unification Palace Thong Nhat, Maria Cathedral, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda, China town, Thien Hau pagoda, Cho lon market. Boat trip along HoChiMinh city river with live music.Overnight at hotel.Day 2: HoChiMinh city - MyTho ( B, L)Departure to My Tho. Visit VinhTrang pagoda (ancient Cham culture), boat cruise in Mekong river to Thoi Son islet. Stroll through verdant orchards, sampan ride on palm-shaded creeks and meeting with peasants at local home. Return to HoChiMinh city.Overnight at hotel.Day 3: HoChiMinh city - DaLat ( B, L)Coach trip to Da Lat, stopover to visit BaoLoc silk factory and Ga village of K`ho ethnic with traditional weaving brocade. Overnight at hotel.Day 4: DaLat - Nha Trang ( B, L)Visit DaLat market, King Bao Dai palace and some other architectures of DaLat. Leave for NhaTrang with Prenn waterfall. Stopover at NgoanMuc pass and Po Klong Giarai Cham Tower. Overnight at hotel.Day 5: NhaTrang ( B, L)Visit the Tropical Marine park, boat cruise to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, HonTam islet, sunbathing. Visit Yersin Museum, Po Nagar Cham Tower.Overnight at hotel.Day 6: Nha Trang - BuonMeThuot ( B, L)Leave for BuonMeThuot. Visit Jarai ethnic village, Highlands Minorities Museum, central market. Overnight at White horse hotel.Day 7: BuonMeThuot-Lac Lake -Pleiku ( B, L)Full day visit the Lac lake and enjoy elephants working, ridding, Drai Sap waterfall , then transfer to Pleiku. Overnight at Pleiku.This is I write by HTML.But when I layout by php and mysgl so not fine:The winding road along Vietnam's coastline connecting the country's important cities and towns has borne witness to many twists and turns in her recent history. Built in the 18th century by Vietnamese foot soldiers and mandarins, it was called mandarin route. From the hectic traffic and fast business pace of Hochiminh City to pristine beaches in Phan Thiet, Nha Trang, Danang...and historical sites in Qui Nhon, Hoi An, Hue and Hanoi, the mandarin route will be with you wherever you go. You will set foot on a maiden expanse of land between Dong Hoi and Ninh Binh where you wil find the local people and landscape exotic beyond your imagination. Sixteen days of travelling along this backbone route will give you an opportunity to tell your friends that "I have been there and have learnt about Vietnam". Day1: HoChiMinh (L )Arrive at TanSonNhat airport. Meet and transfer to hotel. Visit the most exciting crowded city: Unification Palace Thong Nhat, Maria Cathedral, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda, China town, Thien Hau pagoda, Cho lon market. Boat trip along HoChiMinh city river with live music.Overnight at hotel. Day 2: HoChiMinh city - MyTho ( B, L)Departure to My Tho. Visit VinhTrang pagoda (ancient Cham culture), boat cruise in Mekong river to Thoi Son islet. Stroll through verdant orchards, sampan ride on palm-shaded creeks and meeting with peasants at local home. Return to HoChiMinh city.Overnight at hotel.Day 3: HoChiMinh city - DaLat ( B, L)Coach trip to Da Lat, stopover to visit BaoLoc silk factory and Ga village of K`ho ethnic with traditional weaving brocade. Overnight at hotel.Day 4: DaLat - Nha Trang ( B, L)Visit DaLat market, King Bao Dai palace and some other architectures of DaLat. Leave for NhaTrang with Prenn waterfall. Stopover at NgoanMuc pass and Po Klong Giarai Cham Tower. Overnight at hotel.Day 5: NhaTrang ( B, L)Visit the Tropical Marine park, boat cruise to visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium, HonTam islet, sunbathing. Visit Yersin Museum, Po Nagar Cham Tower.Overnight at hotel.Day 6: Nha Trang - BuonMeThuot ( B, L)Leave for BuonMeThuot. Visit Jarai ethnic village, Highlands Minorities Museum, central market. Overnight at White horse hotel.Day 7: BuonMeThuot-Lac Lake -Pleiku ( B, L)Full day visit the Lac lake and enjoy elephants working, ridding, Drai Sap waterfall , then transfer to Pleiku. Overnight at Pleiku.I want a content same when i write html.Do you undertand ?

Just add paragraph tags as you loop through the results.

while (get_records()) {	echo "<p>";	echo $record;	echo "</p>";}

Archived